mardi 29 décembre 2015

A Gift For You Mini - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design pour mon dernier post de l'année. C'est encore un mini-album que je vous propose dans lequel on peut mettre plus de 20 photos.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on Maja Design blog for my last post of the year. Again I want to share with you a mini album in which you can fit more than 20 photos.


J'ai suivi le tutorial que vous trouverez ici.

I followed the video tutorial you can find here.


J'ai utilisé comme base un papier de 270 g noir 50 x 70 cm.

I used a black cardstock, size 50 x 70 cm (20" x 28") to built the wallet mini. 


Et quelques details :

And here some details :







Matériels / Materials:

Maja Design papers:

A gift for you collection
From Santa with loveOn Christmas morningPacked by Santas Elves'Cause you're my angelBoquet of poinsettias bs
From Santa
with love
On Christmas
morning
Packed by
Santas Elves
'Cause you're
my angel
Boquet of
poinsettias bs
My dear friendMade by meSent with loveSent with love bsWishing you peace & joy
My dear friend
Made by me
Sent with love
Sent with love
bs
Wishing you peace
and joy

Je vous souhaite à tous de très bonnes fêtes de fin d'année. A l'année prochaine !

I wish you all the most wonderful end of the year. See you next year!

 

Where can you purchase MajaDesign Papers?

MajaDesign collections are sold all around the world - 33 countries and growing with new stores being added often. Are you looking for a store location that sells Maja collections? Here is a helpful Store Finder link to help you shop. If your favorite store is not on this list, consider asking them to carry MajaDesign.

4 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...