jeudi 24 novembre 2016

I Wish Album - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design avec un album réalisé avec la collection I Wish.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm on Maja Design blog with a new album made with the I Wish collection.


J'ai utilisé les bandes à la base des papiers pour décorer la couvertue. Après les avoir collé, je les ai légérement peint avec du gesso

I used the strips at the base of the papers to decorated the cover. After having glued them, I painted them lightly with gesso. 


Puis j'ai ajouté quelques embellissements : fleurs, découpes, dentelles ...

Then I added some embellishments: flowers, die cuts, doilies, ...


J'ai gardé le design de l'intérieur assez simple. Quelques papiers, quelques découpes de napperons, ...

I kept the inside design simple. A few papers, some die-cut doilies, ...


J'ai tamponné les pages de manière aléatoire avec deux tampons et j'ai embossé l'un des deux motifs ainsi que les bords des papiers de fond.

I stamped randomly the pages with two stamps and I embossed one of the two designs as well as the edges of the background papers.


J'ai ajouté quelques fleurs, des branchages ainsi que des perles de rocailles et des micro billes.

I added some flowers, some sprigs, as well as some glass beads, and micro beads.




Maja Design papers:

I-wish-P
I wish Santa will remember meI wish Santa will remember me bsI wish for a holly jolly ChristmasI wish for a holly jolly Christmas bs
I wish Santa will remember meI wish for a holly jolly Christmas
I wish for peace and joyI wish for peace and joy bsI wish you lots of love and happinessI wish you lots of love and happiness bs
I wish for peace and joyI wish you lots of love and happiness
I wish Santa got my letterI wish Santa got my letter bsI wish you a Happy HolidayI wish you a Happy Holiday bs
I wish Santa got my letterI wish you a Happy Holiday
I wish to build a snowmanI wish to build a snowman bsI wish for frosty morningsI wish for frosty mornings bs
I wish to build a snowmanI wish for frosty mornings
I wish we will deck the halls bsI wish - EphemeraI Wish Paper pack
I wish we will deck the hallsI wish - EphemeraI Wish Paper pack

 

Where can you purchase MajaDesign Papers?

MajaDesign collections are sold all around the world - 33 countries and growing with new stores being added often. Are you looking for a store location that sells Maja collections? Here is a helpful Store Finder link to help you shop. If your favorite store is not on this list, consider asking them to carry MajaDesign.

2 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...