jeudi 9 novembre 2017

The Broken Window - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui, je suis sur le blog de Maja Design avec une nouvelle page réalisée avec la collection Denim and Friends. J'ai choisi un photomontage que j'ai réalisé inspiré du tableau " Le soir qui tombe " de Magritte.

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Maja Design blog with a new layout featuring the Denim and Friends collection. I chose a photomontage I made inspired by the painting " Evening Falls " by Magritte.


J'ai commencé par protéer le fond avec une couche de gesso transparent. Puis, j'ai ajouté quelques tamponnages ici et là avec deux encres et deux tampons différents. Enfin, j'ai ajouté un moif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de pâte à craqueler transparente.

I primed the background with clear gesso. Then, I added some stamping with two inks and stamps. Next, I added a design with a clear crackle paste and a stencil.


Pendant que la pâte à craqueler séchait, J'ai coloré des chipboards avec plusieurs encres. J'ai également teinté les fleurs avec une encre argent.

While the crackle paste was drying, I colored some chipboards with different inks. I colored the flowers with a silver ink.


Puis, j'ai coloré le fond avec plusieurs encres.

Next, I colored the background with different inks. 


J'ai imprimé le titre sur du papier photo et j'ai utilisé les mêmes encres pour le vieillir. Puis j'ai collé tous les embellissements avec un gel 3D.

I printed the title on a photo paper and I used the same inks to alter it. Then I glued all the embellishments with a 3D gel.


Pour terminer la mise en page, j'ai ajouté des Gless Glitter et des microbilles.

To finish the layout, I added some glass glitter and microbeads.


Matériels / Materials:

Maja Design paper:

Denim-P
Fashion bs
Fashion bs
Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Blossom Blend - Kraft);
  • Archival Board - 49 and Market (Love - White);
  • Stamps - 49 and Market (Pascale's Form, Pascale 's Grammar);
  • Archival inks - Ranger (Jet Black, Sepia);
  • Spray inks - Lindy's Stamp Gang (Incandescent Copper, Whale Watch Blue, Silent Night Silver, Gag me with a Spoon Gray);
  • Stencil - Pima (Broken Glass);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glass Glitter - Copper, Microbeads - Bronze);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel).
 

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)
YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/MajaDesignChannel

2 commentaires:

  1. Hey there I am so delighted I found your site, I
    really found you by accident, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Regardless I
    am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I
    have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do
    keep up the excellent work.

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...