mardi 9 juin 2020

Wolf Brush - Altered Brush for Lindy's Gang

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Lindy's Gang avec un nouveau tutoriel vidéo : un pinceau altéré. Je vous y montre comment faire votre propre patine avec les Magicals de Lindy.

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new video tutorial: An altered paintbrush. I will show you how to make your own Patina paste with Lindy's Magicals. 


J'ai collé quelques éléments en résine sur un pinceau. Puis, j'ai préparé deux patines avec du gel 3D mat, de la poudre de texture, et pour l'une la Magical Cathedral Pines Green, pour l'autre Azure Sea Asters.  J'ai utilisé ces deux pâtes pour colorer le pinceau.

I've glued some resin elements to a paintbrush.  Next, I prepared two patina pastes with 3D Matte Gel, Texture powder, and one with Cathedral Pines Green, the other with Azure Sea Asters. I used those pastes to color the paintbrush.


J'ai préparé des peintures acryliques liquides avec les magicals Hag's Wart Orange et Cattail Copper Brown et du fluide acrylique liquide. J'ai fait la même chose avec les poudres Azure Sea Asters et Cathedrale Pines Green.

I glued some die-cuts in the back of a canvas. Then, I added a design with white crackle paste to the frame of canvas still on the back. Next, I mixed Fluid Acrylic Medium with Hag's Wart Orange and Cattail Copper Brown. I do the same with Azure Sea Asters and Cathedral Pines Green.



J'ai préparé des peintures acryliques liquides avec les magicals Hag's Wart Orange et Cattail Copper Brown et du fluide acrylique liquide. J'ai fait la même chose avec les poudres Azure Sea Asters et Cathedrale Pines Green. J'ai coloré le cadre avec ces couleurs. Puis j'ai mis en

I glued some die-cuts in the back of a canvas. Then, I added a design with white crackle paste to the frame of canvas still on the back. Next, I mixed Fluid Acrylic Medium with Hag's Wart Orange and Cattail Copper Brown. I do the same with Azure Sea Asters and Cathedral Pines Green. I colored the frame with the same colors. I highlight the details with waxes.


Pour terminer, j'ai collé le pinceau sur le chassis et j'ai ajouter un titre.

To finish, I glue the paintbrush on the frame and I added a title. 


Et voici a vidéo / And here is the video:


Matériels / Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
Other products:
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-71);
  • Mould - Prima (Agadir Pattern, Baroque #6); 
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Wax: Rich Copper; Fluid Acrylic Medium,
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Texture Powder);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Heavy Body Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...