mardi 17 novembre 2020

Never Give Up ... - Mixed media panel for Lindy's Gang DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Lindy's Gang avec une nouvelle vidéo où vous pourrez découvrir comment j'ai réalisé ce panneau mixed media avec des Magicals permanentes. 

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new video tutorial where I show you how I made this mixed media panel with permanent Magicals.  


J'ai recouvert la panneau MDF de gesso blanc. Puis, j'ai collé du papier de soie avec du gel mat que j'ai ensuite recouvert de gesso transparent. Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté un motif avec de la pâte à craqueler transparente et le pochoir Mind Game.

I primed the HDF bauble with white gesso. Next, I glue a piece of collage paper with a soft matte gel and covered it with clear gesso. When dry, I add a design with a clear crackle paste and the stencil Mind Game. 

J'ai recouvert les chipboards avec du gesso blanc. La lanterne a été embossée avec les poudres Don't Scream Aquamarine et Cool Man Copper.

I primed some chipboards elements with white gesso. I embossed the lantern with Don't Scream Aquamarine chunky EP and Cool Man Copper detail EP as I want to have more Copper.


J'ai mélangé du medium liquide avec des poudres Magical pour préparer plusieurs peintures acryliques liquides : Whale Watch Blue, Jana's Jade, Stormy Sky, Red Hot Poker Orange, Cattail Copper Brown, Dark Chocolate Truffle, et Show Stopper Copper. J'ai utlisé ces peintures pour colorer les chipboards.

I chose different Magicals that matched the lantern's colors: Whale Watch Blue, Jana's Jade, Stormy Sky, Red Hot Poker Orange, Cattail Copper Brown, Dark Chocolate Truffle, and Show Stopper Copper. As I want my colors to be permanent, I mixed each color with the liquid fluid medium to transform the Magical into liquid acrylic paints. I used these liquid paints to color the chipboards. 


Avant de coller tous les éléments avec du gel 3D mat, j'ai ajouté un peu de couleur au fond avec Whale Wtach Blue et Darl Chocolate Truffle. J'ai collé la photo sur une morceau de papier épais noir dont j'ai ciré les bords avec la cire Rich Copper.

Before gluing all the elements with a 3D Matte Gel, I added some color to the background with Whale Watch Blue and Dark Chocolate Truffle. I've glued the photo on black cardstock and waxed the edge with Rich Copper. 


Pour finir la composition, j'ai ajouté des glitters.

To finish the composition, I add some glitters.


J'espère que vous aimerez cette vidéo / I hope you will enjoy the video.


Matériels / Materials:

Lindy's Gang products: Other products:
  • Chipboards - Dusty Attic (Ferns, Lavender, Maiden Fern, Foliang #5, Spring Blooms #1);
  • HDF - Artistiko (BaubleTear Large, Lanterns)
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Mind Game);
  • Collage Paper - Finnabair Prima (Carte Postale);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Fluid Medium, Wax: Rich Copper);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Heavy White Gesso, Clear Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, 3D Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...