mardi 18 mai 2021

Altered brush for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with an altered paintbrush.


I primed the brush with black gesso after I have glued a piece of lace on the handle.


For once, I decided to start the composition from "bottom" to top and to paint the elements layer by layer with black gesso. The Dusty Attic chipboards are not too fragile, but you need to be careful nonetheless with elements like the Wildflower #3 or the Branches #4.


So, the second layer was the wings, the  Tropical Leaves #9, and the Layered Flourish. To know where I will place them, I checked with the biggest elements. In this case the ATC Frame #6.  Again, I primed all the chipboards with the black gesso. Next, I add the frame and the Fancy Accents #2. I finished the composition with the Tropical Leaves #9 and the flowers from the Boho Skull.


When everything was black, I colored all the elements with the Old Silver wax. I used the Electric Violet and Heather Hills waxes to color the flowers from the Wildflowers, the Old Denim for the Fancy Accents #2. For the wings, I used Violet liquid acrylic.


I covered the edges of the ATC frame with silver metallic flakes and the bird skull with gold metallic flakes. I painted the base of the frame and the inside of the eyes of the skull with the Sparkling Onyx Jewel paste. 


To finish the brush, I added a few flowers and glitters.

Material:

Dusty Attic products:


Wildflower #3
DA1143

Tropical Foliage #9
DA2537

Branch #4 small
DA1184

ATC Frames #6
DA1524

Fancy Accents #2
DA1624


Layered Flourish
DA1731

Boho Skull
DA1733


Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Flowers Mini Serie 01 - Violet);
  • Mould - Finnabair Prima (Wings and Bones, Birds and Bats);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Metallic Flakes: Sparkling);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Electric Violet, Heather Hills, Old Denim, Old Silver, White Gold);
  • Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Violet);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Sparkling Onyx Jewel Paste, Gilding Glue);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...