lundi 1 novembre 2021

Free to Fly - Canvas for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a mini canvas inspired by our November challenge.







Color Guidelines: Purple - Orange - Dark Pink (or pinkish-red)

Challenge Ingredient = Canvas




I glued some tissue paper on the canvas. Before the gloss gel was completely dry, I remove the tissue paper leaving just a few strips. I covered the canvas with white gesso, and then I added a design with clear crackle paste and a stencil. 


I primed the wings and the lady's hair with black gesso and remove it partially with a paper towel. Next I colored them with Beaver Tail Brown.  I used the Salt Water Taffy Magical to add some color to the face. I primed the resin frame with clear gesso and I used Beaver Tail Brown to color it. 


I die cut some leaves, branches, and berries in an watercolor paper. The leaves and branches were colored with Beaver Tail Brown and Bayou Boogie Gold. To give some dimension to the berries, I used hot glue embossed with Polka Purple EP. 


I used a 3D matte gel to glue all the elements of the composition. When everything was in place, I sprayed the flowers with French Lavender Violet and Hi Maintenance Magenta. 


When everything was dry, I finished the composition with purple and gold glitters.


Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B

Other products:
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Wallpaper);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frame, Wings and Bones, Vintage Portraits);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glitter set: Luminous);
  • Art Alchemy Wax - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, Black Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...