mercredi 1 décembre 2021

Xmas Dress - for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a little decoration for Christmas: a dress form.







Color Guidelines: Red - Grey - Dark Green
Challenge Ingredient = Holly






 I die cut some poinsettias, pine branches, and ferns in watercolor paper.
For the big ferns, I used Green with Envy Green. The delicate ferns were embossed with Slam Dunk Silver. And for the pine branches Ponderosa Olive Green


I colored the poinsettias with Rizzo Rowdy Red and Ponderosa Olive Green and added some silver pearls.


I waxed the dress form with Old Silver as well as a few Alder fruits. 


I glued all the die-cut and the alder fruits with hot glue. To finish, I added silver glitters. 

Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:

To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.

Other products:
  • Die - Sizzix (Poinsetta, Hidden Leaves);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glitter: Luminous Set; Glass Glitter: Silver);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Old Silver).



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...