samedi 1 janvier 2022

Happy New Year Cards for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

I wish you all a Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true! And I hope that we will be able to find a solution to live with the COVID and have our life back!

So here I am with a few cards to wish a Happy New Year!






Here is our colorful January combo. 







These cards are really simple to make. I used a piece of watercolor paper on which I added a design with a stencil and Vintage Gold wax. Next, I added some colors with Bling-y Blonde, Time Travel Teal, Hi Maintenance Magenta.

I cut the watercolor paper into strips, waxed the edges, and glued them on the cards. I embossed the snowflake with Gimme Five Gold EP. 


The heart is not visible, but inside each card, I added a sentiment along with a heart.


Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.

Other products:

  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-91);
  • Art Alchemy Wax - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Gold).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...