vendredi 10 juin 2022

The Sleeping Fairy - Canvas for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new panel. I worked with a photo from Christina Fischer.


I tore a page of the Serendipitous collection. It's an old collection that I love and I'm lucky to still have a few pages left. I think that the collection was a perfect match with the photo and the brand new collection: ARToptions Viken.


Before gluing the strip of paper, I added some rub-ons from the Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave to the background and on top of the paper. The Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave collection is perfect to complement the ARToptions Viken collection. 


Next, I added some ARToptions Viken fabric tape. I added rub-ons on top of the fabric tape as well to blend everything together.


I matted the photo with Ephemera Bit and added a few frames to the background. I added some Enchanted Petals and Garden Petals in Twilight.


To finish, I added some Mermaid and Magic Potion Effect pastes


Here is the video I recorded while I make this panel. I hope you will enjoy it.


49 and Market products:
Serendipitous - Rain Storm

Serendipitous
12x12 Collection Pack



ARToptions Viken
Ephemera Bits


ARToptions Viken
Fabric Tape Assortment



ARToptions Viken
6x8 Rub-Ons



Spectrum Sherbet
12x12 Tidal Wave Rub-Ons


Spectrum Sherbet
6x8 Tidal Wave Rub-Ons
Enchanted Petals - Twilight

Enchanted Petal
Twilight
Garden Petals - Twilight

Garden Petals
Twilight


Other products:
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Magic Potion Effect Paste, Mermaid Effect Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...