vendredi 1 juillet 2022

True friendship - Art journal page for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new page of my Art Journal.






Color Guidelines: Teal - Orange - Mustard Yellow

Challenge Ingredient: Animals





I sprayed a piece of watercolor paper with California Poppy Gold and Tibetan Poppy Teal. I dried the inks, then I dabbed the paper to pick up the ink left-over, then dry. I repeated this until there was no ink left. I sprinkled water as well and dried it. 


I stamped with a text stamp and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide. I continued with black ink. 


Next, I added a design with a stencil and Crushed Crystal paste. 


I inked the edge with black Distress ink, sprinkled the Tin Roof, Rusted! EP on it, and heat embossed.


To finish, I stamped the sentiment on a second watercolor âper sprayed with the same ink 


Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.

Other products:
  • Stamps - Stamper Anonymous (Artful Artifacts, Take Flight, Glicht 1);
  • Distress Oxide - ranger (Fossilized Amber);
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-68);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Crushed Crystal Effect Paste);


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...