mardi 1 novembre 2022

Be Brave - Mixed media tag for Lindy's Gang

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up Lindy's Gang blog with another tag. You can feel that Autumn is there. The trees are taking their beautiful colors. 





Here is the beautiful color combo for November:

Color Guidelines: Golden Yellow - Burnt Orange - Milk Chocolate

Challenge Ingredient: Leaves





I colored a watercolor paper with Cattail Copper Broan, Sandra Dee Sepia, and Café au Lait Magicals.


Next, I stamped the background with the Cattail Copper Brown. The result looks like a watercolor design. 


I colored another watercolor paper with the same three colors in which I die cut some leaves and ferns. I colored some die cut branches with Sandra Dee Sepia. 


I colored the flowers with the Cattail Copper Brown Magical.


I added some rub-ons from the Curators Meadow collection.


To finish, I added glitter. 


Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Sugar Posies);
  • Die - Sizzix (Leaf Fragments);
  • Die - CraftEmotins (Fern Leaves)
  • Stamp - Carabelle Studio (Herbier #1);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...