samedi 1 octobre 2022

Burgundy moths - Tag for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new tag inspired by the beautiful color combo. 







Color Guidelines: Mulberry - Soft Pink - Silver

Challenge Ingredient: Vintage





I worked on a piece of canvas linen that I colored with Gag me With a Spoon Gray and Black Hole Black. Gag me With a Spoon is a beautiful gray with a pink undertone. One of my favorite colors. 


Next, I added a design with 3D Gloss gel which I covered with Magic Moon Pearl EP before it was completely dry. I embossed the powder and insisted until the gel bubbled to add more texture. 


I die cut some leaves, ferns, branches, and berries which I colored with Long John's Silver and Open Arms Amethyst. I used the last one to color the flowers as well. 


I primed the resin elements with clear gesso. To color the frame, I used the Bombshell Black Starburst, then the Old Silver wax to highlight the details. I colored the moths with the Plum Knödel Purple Magical, then with Bombshell Black. I used the Old Silver and the Aged Bronze waxes to highlight the details. 


To finish, I added some silver glitter. 

Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Garden Seeds);
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-94);
  • Die - Mimicut (herbology);
  • Die - Fantasy (Leaves Roses)
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Nocturnal Insects, Baroque Frames);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, Aged Brass);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic Fluid Medium);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


1 commentaire:

  1. This is SUPER stunning! My sister and I LOVE moths. I may try to make her something similar. This is amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...