mardi 24 janvier 2023

Own your story - Mixed media frame for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a small mixed media frame.  


I started by making a background for the frame using a piece of cardboard that I covered with canvas. Then, I primed them both with white gesso.


I selected different sizes of gears and a few leaves from the Botanical Mix chipboards. I primed all the selected chipboards with white gesso. I glued all the elements in place around the photo and added a few flowers as well. 


I colored the gears and botanical mix with the Burnt Umber liquid acrylic and a lot of water. When happy with the result I added some White Gold and Old White waxes. 


I covered the frame with clear gesso. When dry, I colored it with brown and black liquid acrylic paints. Then I dry brush with white gesso to whiten the frame.


To finish, I added some glitter. 


Dusty Attic products:


Gear Corners #1
DA2681


Industrial Jumbo Gears #2
DA3363

                                                    
Mini Cogs #2
DA1932


Mini Cogs #3
DA3364


Botanix Mix #3
DA3348

Botanic Mix #4
DA3349

Botanic Mix #6
DA3351

Other products:
  • MDF- Artistiko (Frame);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Fluff Sugar Posies, White heron Royal Spray);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic Paint - Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Ink Black);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Old White, Soot);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Gel Gloss, Soft Gloss Gel).

1 commentaire:

  1. Bonjour Pascale, votre creation est très belle come toujours!!!! MvgGina Belgique 🤗

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...