lundi 17 avril 2023

Everything has beauty - Journal page for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new page from my Memory Journal. I used as the focal point a photomontage I made a few years ago.


To start, I glued a piece of the Lace Washi Tape in Hickory. Then, I chose two sheets from the Color Swatch Toast Collage sheets, which I tore before I glued them.


Next, I added different rub-ons from the CS Toast and the Stone Essential Textblends.


Finally,  I added two tickets from the Toast Envelope Bits to add under the photo.


To finish it I added the title.


49 and Market products:


Memory Journal
Mariner Blue

Memory Journal Essentials
Mariner


Vintage Bits Lace
Washi Tape Hickory


Essential Textblends Rub-Ons
Stone


Color Swatch Toast
6x8 Rub-Ons

Color Swatch Toast
Collage Sheets

Color Swatch Toast
Envelope Bits

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...