mercredi 31 mai 2023

Steampunk Girl - Mixed media Layout for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market with a mixed media layout. 


First, I've glued my Paper 4 from the Color Switch Toast collection to a cardboard as the composition will be heavy. I primed the background with clear gesso.


I primed all the resin elements with clear gesso. I painted the gears with a dark brown paint, then added some copper wax. I used only waxes for the feathers: first Charcoal a grey-blue matte wax, then a black one to darken the color, and finally the copper.


I colored the Celery Wildflowers with brown inks to obtain a color more suitable for my composition. 


I selected a few Frames to add under my photo. Then I decided to add a white touch to the composition.  I chose some cards from the Envelope Bits set from the Color Swatch Toast collection.


I began the composition with the biggest elements: the gears and the feathers. Then I added the photo with the frames. I continued with the flowers. When happy with the result, I added a few Acetate Leaves and a couple of butterflies.


To finish, I added some glitter.

49 and Market products:
Other products:
  • Moon Shawow - Lindys Gang (Jolly Roger, Burnt Umber);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Large Gears, Love Machine, Amun and Bast);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima Waxes (Rich Copper, Matte, Charcoal, Antiquing Soot);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima Impasto - (Dark Chocolate);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...