dimanche 16 juin 2024

Whisper - Mixed media panel for 49 and market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a mixed media panel. I chose a photo from @ArtHouseWhimsy and the sunny Color Swatch Ochre collection. 


I primed the canvas board with white gesso. Then I added a design with a stencil and light modeling paste. Unfortunately, you cannot see the design as most of it finishes to be under the composition! I used different shades of light brown Magicals to color the design.   


I ripped several strips of paper from Paper 1 and Paper 2 from the Color Swatch Ochre collection. I glued on each side of the canvas. 


I selected some Ephemera from both the Color Swatch Ochre collection and the Krafty Garden, as well as some Krafty Garden Acetate elements. I started the composition with the largest elements and finished with the smaller ones. I added a small composition on the opposite side.


I selected some Krafty Garden Wildflowers laser cut to add around the main composition.


I added two dragonflies that I made with the help of the Engraved Wings set from Sizzix. 


To finish, I added gold glitter.

49 and Market products:
Other products:
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Opal Sea Oats, Martina's Marigold, Glitzy Gold);
  • Distress Ink - Ranger (Vintage Photo);
  • Stencil -  Finnabair Prima (Secret Letter);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Light Modeling Paste).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...