lundi 16 septembre 2024

Born to Fly - Layout for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market with a layout featuring the Birdsong collection. 
Photo: @ArtHouseWhimsy

I chose a paper from 6x8 Birdsong pad as the base for the composition.


I selected the black frame and the black doily from the Birdsong Laser Cut Elements as well as the titles, the birdcage, and a couple of stamps.


I chose a few yellow flowers from the Birdsong Wildflower Laser Cut to add to the composition.


I cut some leaves from the Forever Leaves set and a couple of ticket from the Forever Journal Essentials set. I used some green and yellow Magicals to color them. 


I Keep the composition flat as I'm still deciding if I want to keep the layout as a page for my Art journal or to make a layout. 


49 and Market products:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...