vendredi 10 avril 2015

Art - Mixed Media Place DT

Bonjour à toutes

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Mixed Media Place avec un nouveau projet. J'avais ce petit casier en bois dans mes affaires depuis un petit moment déjà....

Hello Sweeties,

Today, I'm up on Mixed Media Place blog with a new project. I had this little wood case in my stash for some time now...


J'ai recouvert le casier de gesso blanc. Une fois sec, je l'ai entierement tamponné avec de l'encre Archival noire et le tampon "Rust" du set "Now is the right time. Puis je l'ai peint avec un mélange dilué de glacis et de Mica Powder Rust.

I covered my wood case with two layers of white gesso. When dry, I stamped the whole case with black Archival Ink using the "Rust" stamp from "Now is the right time" set. Then I painted it with a mixture of watered glaze and Rust Mica Powder.


J'ai peint le cadre avec du gesso noir et tant qu'il était encore humide, j'ai ajouté des Mica Powder : Rust & Teal. Puis, j'ai recouvert de pâte de texture transparente le cadre. Une fois sec, j'ai terminé avec un peu de cire doré

I painted the frame with black gesso and when it was still wet I added some Rust & Teal Mica Powders. Then I covered the frame with clear crackle paste. When dry, I finished with some gold wax. 


J'ai tamponné les divers éléments avec de l'encre Archival noire sur du papier Aquarelle. J'ai vieilli le papier avec des encres Distress. J'ai peint le cœur en rouge et l'ai recouvert de pâte à craqueler transparente. Une fois sec, je l'ai ajouté une couche de glacis pour éviter que les craquelures ne tombent. Et j'ai terminé par une touche de cire or.

I stamped the different elements with black Archival on a watercolor paper. I altered the paper with some Distress inks. I painted the heart in red and covered it with clear crackle paste. When dry, I added a thin layer of glaze to prevent the cracks to fall. I finished with a light touch of gold wax.


J'ai collé les divers embellissements avec du gel 3D mat. Puis j'ai ajouté divers Art Ingredient : Glass Glitter, Microbead, Mica Flakes avec du gel mat et pour finir un peu de couleurs.

I glued the embellishments with 3D Matte Gel.  Then I added some Art Ingredients with the Soft Matte Gel: Glass Glitter, Micro Beads, Mica Flakes and to finished some colors.



Matériels / Materials:


Mixed Media Place products:


Others products:

  • Matrice de coupe / Die - Sissix (Frame Fancy Rectangle);
  • Glacis / Glaze - Liquitex.

4 commentaires:

  1. Oh dear... LOVE your project today. The flowers, the background, the frame with Mica powder... Gosh.. It's fabulous !!!!!
    Thank you for sharing your lovely art. Very inspirational.
    Hugs from Monica.... Spain

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. c'est superbe, j'adore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. superbe boulot, A+

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beau jeu de textures et de couleurs! Brillant!

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...