jeudi 12 octobre 2017

Le Triangle des Bermudes - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design avec une nouvelle page réalisée avec la collection Home for the Holidays. J'ai choisi un de mes photomontages.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on Maja Design blog with a new layout featuring the Home for Holidays collection. I chose one of my photomontages. 


J'ai commencé par tamponner des feuilles et du texte avec des encres Archival de couleurs différentes. Une fois satisfaite du résultat j'ai recouvert le fond de gesso transparent. Puis, j'ai ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de pâte à craqueler transparente, que j'ai laissé sécher naturellement.

I started to stamp some leaves and some text with different Archival inks. When happy with the result, I primed the background with clear gesso. Next, I added a design with a stencil and clear crackle paste. I let dry.


Pendant ce temps, j'ai recouvert les coquillages avec de la pâte à craqueler blanche. J'ai recouvert le bâteau de gesso blanc, puis de gesso transparent et finalement j'ai pu le colorer.

In the meantime, I covered the shells with white crackle paste. I primed the boat with white gesso, then with clear gesso, and finally, I was able to add some colors.


J'ai ajouté un peu d'éclat aux fleurs avec des encres. Une fois les coquillages secs, je les ai également couvert de gesso transparent avec de les colorer.

I added some shine to the flowers with inks. And when the shells were dry, I primed them with clear gesso before coloring them too.


Avec les mêmes encres, j'ai coloré des Art Stones ainsi que de la mousse.

With the same inks, I colored some Art Stones as well as natural moss.


Une fois le fond sec, j'ai ajouté de la couleur avec les mêmes encres que j'ai utilisé pour colorer les embellissements.

As the background was dry, so I added some colors with the same inks I have used to color the different embellishments. 


J'ai coupé quelques papiers pour ajouter sous la photo et j'ai collé les embellissements avec du gel 3D. Pour terminer la mise en page, j'ai ajouté des microbilles.

I cut some papers to add under the photo and I glued all the embellishments with a 3D gel. To finish the layout I added some microbeads.

Matériels / Materials:

Maja Design papers:

Home-for-the-holidays-P
Home for the Holidays
Together
Together
Happy new year
Happy New Year
White Christmas
White Christmas
31516639-origpic-04d161
6x6 paper pad

Other products:

  • Starburst Inks - Lindy's Stamp Gang (Whale Watch Blue, Silent Night Silver, Bodacious Blush, Furry Navel Peach);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Ripped Fishnet);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Garden Seeds: Kraft, Blossom Blend: Sandcastle);
  • Stamps - 49 and Market (Pascale's Writing, Gabi's Herbaceous);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Art Stones, Microbeads: Splash);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste, White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Matte Gel).


 

Where can you purchase MajaDesign Papers?

MajaDesign collections are sold all around the world - 33 countries and growing with new stores being added often. Are you looking for a store location that sells Maja collections? Here is a helpful Store Finder link to help you shop. If your favorite store is not on this list, consider asking them to carry MajaDesign.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...