jeudi 19 décembre 2019

Just be you - AB Studio DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui c'est un projet pour A.B. Studio que je vous propose. J'ai travaillé sur un chipboard 30 x 30 avant de le coller sur une page de la collection Behind Closed Doors.

Hello Sweeties,

Today I have a project for A.B. Studio to share with you. I worked on a 30 x 30 chipboard before I glued it on a sheet from the Behind Closed Doors collection. 



J'ai recouvert partiellement le chipboard de pâte à craqueler Platine, puis j'ai ajouter une très fine couche de pâte à craqueler or. Enfin, j'ai ajouté une couche encore plus fine de Icing paste Frosty.

I covered partially the chipboard first with Platinum Crackle paste. Then I added a very thin layer of Gold Crackle Paste. Finally, I added an even thinner layer of Frosty Icing Paste.


J'ai coloré quelques feuilles découpées dans du papier aquarelle avec divers tons de vert et de brun.

I colored a few leaves I've die-cut in a watercolor paper, with different shades of green and brown.


J'ai coloré quelques fleurs avec une poudre Magical rouge ainsi qu'un morceau de ruban.

I colored the flowers with a red magical as well as a piece of ribbon. 


J'ai découpé trois tags de différentes tailles que j'ai recouvert avec la feuille Lifetime Journey de la collection Take Me There. J'ai attaché un bout de ruban à chacun des tags avant de les coller sous la photo.

I die-cut three tags of different sizes which I covered with the Lifetime Jurney sheet from the Take Me There collection. I attached a piece of ribbon on each one before gluing them under the photo. 


Après avoir coller tous les embellissements avec du gel 3D, j'ai collé la feuille Reverse Behind de la collection Behind Closed Door sous le chipboard.

After gluing all the embellishments with a 3D gel, I glued the Reverse Behind sheet from Behind Closed Door collection under the chipboard.


Pour finir la mise en page, j'ai ajouté des glitters et des microbilles.

To finish the layout, I added some glitter and microbeads.

Matériels / Materials:

A.B. Studio products: 


Chipboard background 30x30...
Chipboard ID-10
30 x 30

Take me there
Lifetime journey

Behind closed doors
Reverse Behind

Other products:
  • Starburst - Lindy's Gang (Sea Mint Green, My Mojito Green);
  • Flat Fabio - Lindy's Gang (Rizzo's Rowdy Red);
  • Moonshadow Mist (Burnt Umber);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Garden Seeds: Cotton; Botanical Blends: Cotton; Botanical Potpourri: Snow);
  • Dies - Sizzix (Tag and Bookplates, Tag and Tie, Tiny Tabs and Tag); 
  • Die - Craft EMotions (Tropical Leaves);
  • Die - Magnolia Doohickey (Summer Foliage);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glass Glitter: Pitch Black; Mica Flakes: Gold Leaf; Microbeads: Pollen);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Crackle Pastes: Platinum, Gold; Icing Past: Frosty);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel, Soft Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...