mardi 24 mars 2020

Be Strong - 49 and Market DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de 49 and Market avec un nouveau pas-à-pas vidéo où je vous montre comment j'ai réalisée cette page. J'ai travaillé avec la superbe collection Vintage Artistry Natural.

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a step-by-step video where I show you how I realize this layout. I worked with the beautiful Vintage Artistry Natural collection.

Photo by naeim jafari on Unsplash

J'ai tamponné ici et là avec les sets 1787 et Snapshots of Yesterday. Puis, j'ai protégé le fond d'une couche de gesso transparent. Ensuite j'ai ajouté un motif avec du gesso noir et le pochoir Read my Letter. J'ai saupoudré le gesso humide de Art Sugar argent pour ajouter un peu de brillance.

I stamped randomly with the stamps 1787 and Snapshots of Yesterday. Next,  I primed the background with clear gesso. Then I added a design with black gesso and the stencil Read my Letter. I sprinkled Silver Art Sugar onto the wet black gesso to add some shine.



Ensuite, j'ai ajouté un peu de couleur au fond avec les encres Tea Pot Purple, Loonie Toonie Teal, et Tawny Turquoise.

Next, I added some color to the background with Tea Pot Purple, Loonie Toonie Teal, and Tawny Turquoise. 


J'ai coloré des plumes en résine, recouverte de gesso transparent, avec les mêmes encres. Puis, j'ai mis en évidence les détails avec les cir Old Silver et White Gold.

I colored some resin feathers, primed with clear gesso, with the same inks. Next, I highlighted the details with Old Silver and White Gold waxes.


J'ai ajouté quelques papiers du lot Collage Stacks sous la photo, puis quelques fleurs: des Garden Petals Sea Glass et des fleurs de la mini serie viollette. J'ai ajouté de la cire White Gold sur les fleurs.

I added some papers from the Collage Stack under the photo, then some flowers: Sea Glass Garden Petals, and Violet mini series flowers. I add some White Gold wax onto the flowers.


Une fois tout a été collé, j'ai ajouté quelques Whising Bubbles Minty Breeze et du washi tape Sky. Pour finir la mise en page, j'ai ajouté des mini étoiles et des microbilles.

When everything was glued, I add Minty Breeze Wishing Bubbles and Sky Washi tape. To finish the layout, I add some ministars and microbeads.


Et voici la vidéo / And here is the video tutorial :


Matériels / Materials:

49 and Market products:

Vintage Artistry Natural
Ecology

Vintage Artistry Natural
Collage Stacks

Vintage Artistry Sky
Washi Tape

Garden Petals
Sea Glass

Flowers Mini Series 01
Violet

1787
Stamp set

Snapshots of Yesterday
Stamp set


Other products:
  • Moonshadow - Lindy's Gang (Twany Turquoise);
  • Starburst - Lindy's Gang (Tea Pot Purple);
  • Squirt - Lindy's Gang (Loonie Toonie Turquoise);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Read My Letter);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbeads set);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Waxes: White Gold, Old Silver);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Black Gesso).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...