vendredi 24 septembre 2021

See Possibility Everywhere - Mixed media layout for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new layout. I found this lovely photo with this little witch from Paige Cody and decide to make a Halloween layout even if Summer is still very present here in France.


I choose the "Je t'aime" page from the Vintage Artistry Coral collection for my background which I primed with clear gesso. Next, I added a design with a stencil and clear crackle paste. I let the paste dry naturally to allow the crackle to appear.


In the meantime, I worked on the flowers. I darkened the Coral Majestic Bouquet flowers with the Red Hot Poker Orange spray to correspond to the color of the pumpkin. And I added some turquoise shimmer to the midnight Royal Posies to match the witch's hat. I die cut some leaves in a watercolor paper and colored them with Tainted Love Teal. I added some Firebird wax as well. 


I primed a resin frame with black gesso and use different waxes to color it.


I layered some papers from the Coral Collage Stack and the Essentials Ephemera Bits with pieces of cardboard. Then I added the frame and the photo on top. I added the flowers, some sisal, the die-cut leaves, and some alder fruits that look like mini pine cones. 


To finish the layout, I added some glitters. 


I hope you will enjoy the video:

49 and Market products:

VAC-32211-Coral-je-taime
Vintage Artistry Coral
Je t'aime

VAC-32259-Coral-Collage-Stack-Set
Vintage Artistry Coral
Collage Stack


Vintage Artistry Essentials
Ephemera Bits

VAC-33386 Vintage Artistry Sky / Navy Rub-On Transfers
VA Sky / Navy
Rub-Ons


Majestic Bouquet
Mango

Royal Posies
Midnight
VAC-32310-Ticket-Express-Stamp
Ticket Express 
Stamp
 

Other products:
  • Spray inks - Lindy's Gang (Tainted Love Teal, Red Hot Poker Orange);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Bindweed Wallpaper);
  • Mould - Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frame);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glitter Luminous Set);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Brushed Iron, Turquoise Satin, Firebird);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Black Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...