vendredi 1 octobre 2021

Dragonfly - Mixed media tag for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new tag inspired by the October color combo.






Color Guidelines: Warm Grey - Mint - Sage (Green Grey)

 Challenge Ingredient = Crackle





I glued different kinds of paper (book page, kraft, tissue paper) and tissue tape on the tag which I primed with clear gesso. Next, I added a design with a stencil and modeling paste. I added some white crackle paste as well.


When the pastes were dry, I colored them with Ponderosa Pines Olive, Steel Shimmer, and Black Hole Black magicals.


I die cut a few leaves in a watercolor paper. I colored them with Ponderosa Pines Olive, Outer Aqua, Snazzy Sparkle, and Steel Shimmer. I added some shine to the flowers with the Steel Shimmer.


I primed with black gesso a resin dragonfly and a resin frame. I colored the frame with green and silver waxes. I used the Snazzy Sparkle to add some shimmer to the wings of the dragonfly and colored the whole dragonfly with Old Silver, White Pearl and Lucky Emerald waxes. 


When everything was glued to my liking, I added some glitter.


Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Mini Flowers Serie - Storm);
  • Mould - Zuri (Dragonfly Wings);
  • Mould - Prima (Sicily Frames);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Machinery);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, White Pearl, Sage Leaves, Luck Emerald);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Heavy Black Gesso, Modeling Paste, Soft Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...