lundi 4 octobre 2021

Captured Moment - Mixed media layout for Dusty Attic

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a layout inspired by the pink colors of the October combo. This color combo was a true challenge for me as all my friends know that I'm not a pink person. Well, I remember this photo taken a few years back of a Hummingbird Hawk Moth. It's a butterfly with a very long trunk that allows it to forage on flowers hovering like hummingbirds. As you can imagine, they are very hard to photograph. 







Here the color combo for October:






Before priming the background, I stamped randomly with black Archival ink and a text stamp. Next, I made a paste with 3D Gloss Gel, Cotton Candy Pink Magical, and pink glitter. I added a design with the Lace stencil using both White Gold Icing paste and the pink paste. 


I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I embossed the Framed Journal Box with Silence is Golden EP. 


To color the other chipboards, I used liquid acrylic paints. For the Foliage #6 and the Laurel Sprigs, I used Burnt Sienna, Magenta, and Nude.


I colored the Flower Stamens with the Nude acrylic paint. Finally, I used Nude and Burnt Sienna to paint the Designer Disc #10.


I glued all the chipboards with 3D Matte gel starting with the frame, then the leaves, the flower stamens, and pink flowers.
To finish the layout, I added glitters.


Dusty Attic products:


Lace Stencil
DA1310


Designer Disc #10
DA2210


Framed Journal Box
DA0212


Laurel Sprigs
DA1469

Foliage #6
DA1715

Flower Stamens
DA1876

Other products:
  • Paper - 49 and Market (Remnants mini collection: Etching);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Royal Spray: Passion Pink);
  • Stamp - Prima;
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Cotton Candy pink);
  • Embossing Powders - Lindy's Gang (Silence is Golden);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic Paints - Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Magenta, Nude);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Gold Icing Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Heavy Black Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...