mercredi 18 mai 2022

Lady Blue - Shadow box for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new project based on the shadow box.


Before making the shadow box, I added a design to the background with Graphite paste. Then I primed the shadow box with white gesso. I covered the box with white crackle paste.


I embossed the Lacey Frame with a silver embossing powder. I embossed the Wildflower #6 with dark blue EP and the berries with light blue EP.


I painted the leaves from the Wildflowers #6 and the Foliage #8 with dark and light blue paint. Why dry, I covered the Foliage #8 with crackle accent.


I selected a resin Vintage portrait which I colored with waxes.


To finish, I added some glitter and glass glitter.


Dusty Attic products:




Long Shadow Box
DA2125


Lacey Frame Small
DA2166


Lace Stencil 
DA1310


Foliage #8
DA1870

Christmas Berries#1
DA3143

Wildflower #6
DA1710


Other products:
  • Flowers- 49 and Market (Wildflowers Sky);
  • Spray inks - Lindy's Gang (Whale Watch Blue);
  • Embossing Powders - Lindy's Gang (Chrome Doesn't Pay, Lapis Lazuli, C'est la vie Cerise);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Portrait);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Winter Glitter Set, Glass Glitter);
  • Art Alchemy Paints - Finnabair Prima (Sparks: Raven Black, Magical Pond);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Charcoal Black, Faded Denim, White Gold, Old Silver);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Graphite Paste, White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Heavy White Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...