mardi 10 mai 2022

Spectrum - Canvas for 49 and market DT

Hello Sweeties, Today I'm up on 49 & Market blog with a new panel I made with the new Sprectrum Sherbet collection.

First I glued on the left sight of my canvas a strip of the 4" Letterbox washi tape. I add on both sides the Palette Washi Tape from Spectrum Sherbet Assortment Set.


Next, I added some rub-ons from the Strawberry Lemonade and Tidal Wave as well as from the Botanical set.


When I was happy with my background, I selected some elements from both the Strawberry Lemonade and Tidal Wave Ephemera BIts to add under the photo.


I selected a few leaves again from both the Strawberry Lemonade and Tidal Wave Laser-cut Elements as well as from the Acetates Leaves.


To finish, I added some butterflies from the Acetates leaves sets and some glitters.


49 and Market products:



Curators Essential
*4" Letterbox Washi Tape



Spectrum Sherbet
Washi Tape Assortment Set



Spectrum Sherbet
Strawberry Lemonade
Laser-cut Elements


Spectrum Sherbet
Tidal Wave
Laser-Cut Elements



Spectrum Sherbet
Tidal Wave
Ephemera Bits



Spectrum Sherbet
Strawberry Lemonade
Ephemera Bits



Spectrum Sherbet
Strawberry Lemonade
Acetate Leaves



Spectrum Sherbet
Tidal Wave
Acetate Leaves


Spectrum Sherbet
Botanical
6x8 Rub-Ons


Spectrum Sherbet
Strawberry Lemonade
6x8 Rub-Ons


Spectrum Sherbet
Tidal Wave
6x8 Rub-Ons
RB-34888 Rustic Bouquet - White Heron

Rustic Bouquet
White Heron



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...