samedi 17 juin 2023

Bright and colorful - Mixed media panel for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and blog with a new mixed media panel. 


I added a design with a stencil with black gesso. When it was dry, I painted the background with liquid acrylic paints to match the photo's colors. I removed unwanted splatters and brush marks with white impasto.


Next, I added on the edges of the area I'd painted rub-ons. I mainly chose splatters, text, and palettes in the same colors as the paints from the "6x8 Spectrum Gardenia Extra Rub-On Transfers" and "Essential Text blend Rub-On Transfers" in Salsa, Eggplant, and Fern colors.


When happy with the result, I selected some "Spectrum Gardenia Filmstrip" to add under the photo. I disposed them to kind of frame the photo.


Next, I selected some tickets and stamps from the Spectrum Gardenia "General" and "Essential" Laser Cut Elements in various colors and designs. I arranged them at opposite corners.


In the same corners, I added Kismet Wildflowers along with Spectrum Gardenia "Floral" and "Leaves" Laser Cut Elements. I made another cluster with the same elements on the opposite side of the main composition


To finish, I added different colors of glitter to match the overall tones.



49 and Market products:

Other products:
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Theater Night);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Ultramarine, Purple, Magenta, Coral, Carmin, Avocado, Lime Green);
  • Art Alchemy Impasto - Finnabair Prima (Snow White);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...