samedi 24 juin 2023

Dream Big - Mixed media canvas for Dusty Attic

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with my second project for this month: a mixed media canvas.


I covered the canvas with paper paste. I didn't bother to have an even layer. When the paste was completely dry, I painted it with liquid acrylic paints that I made run with water. The top was painted with Ink Black. For the bottom part, I used different shades of blue liquid acrylic paints until I obtain the same blue color as the photo. When the paints were still wet, I added White Titanium to add more depth and Prussian Blue.


I primed all the chipboards with black gesso. I covered the Mandala #1 and the Word Disc #1 with Tiger Eyes Jewel paste to remind the color of the hair of the girl. I just added some gold with Vintage Gold wax.


For the Spider Chrysanthemum, I just added Mystic Turquoise wax to add a touch of blue to the upper part of the canvas. I used the Firebird wax for the Fern Fronds. 


I painted the Leaves #5 with Unicorn Hair Sparks and rub them with Vintage Gold wax. 


I decide to turn the title to black to add more contrast with the Ink Well paint and rubbed it gently with White Gold wax.


To finish the composition, I added some glitter, sequin, and microbeads

Dusty Attic products:
 
Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Wildflowers - Celery);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Autumn Glitter Set, Microbead Set);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Unicorn Hair Sparks);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Ink Black, Ultramarine, Prussian Blue, Deep Turquoise, Titanium White);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Mystic Turquoise, White Gold, Vintage Gold, Firebird);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Tiger Eyes Jewel Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...