lundi 10 juillet 2023

Hold on ... - Miced media panel for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media panel.


I've selected a piece of paper that I tore in two parts, but before gluing them on the panel, I added a design with clear crackle paste and the Lace stencil. I let the paste dry naturally. 


I primed all the chipboard with white gesso before adding any paint. I painted the Small Scroll #2 in Ultramarine and Purple paints, then added Aged Brass wax to remind the color of the peacock's wings.


For the Foliage #23, I used the Umber color. The Foliage #27 and Foliage #7 were painted with Emerald and Ochre. Finally, I painted the Forest fern with Ochre and Lime Green to remind the color of the peacock's head and upper wings. 


In the meantime, the crackles of the paste have appeared, it's time to finish the background. First, I glued my torn papers and inked the edges to give them a distress look. When done, I painted the design with green and brown liquid acrylic paints


I painted the Decorative Frame #2 with Umber, then I added White Gold wax.
When happy with the result, I glued all the elements of the composition with a 3D gel. 


To finish, I added some effect paste, mica, and glitter.

Dusty Attic products:
Other products:
  • Paper - 49 and Market (Color Swatch Eucalyptus: Paper #3);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Blossom Blooms: Aloe, Floral Mixology: Galway Grey, Garden Petals: Ballet Slipper );
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic Paints- Finnabair Prima (Emerald, Advocado, Lime Green, Umber, Ochre, Purple, Ultramarine, Ink Back);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Aged Brass, White Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste, Magic Potion Effect Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...