jeudi 29 février 2024

Lion Regal - Mixed media canvas for Finnabair BA

Hello Sweeties,

Today I’m up with mixed media canvas full of color. I could resist to play with all, nearly all, the new waxes.


First, I used the Manor House stencil to add a design to the background with both the Frosted Pearl Icing Paste and the Crushed Ice Jewel Effect Paste.


While the design was drying, I primed some gears with Black Heavy Gesso and the other elements with Clear Gesso. I just added some Honey and Red Flame waxes to the gears.


For the lion, I mostly used Black Gold and Honey, and Red flames to mane. For the wings, I used Honey, Coral, Red flame and Black Gold were the attached to the lion’s body.


For the frame, I started with Black Gold To add some contrast. I chose mostly cold colors: Cobalt, Moss Green, Sea Glass, and Acid. When I was happy with the result, I added a touch of Red Flame.


I chose similar colors of Liquid Acrylic to paint the background: Nude and Coral on the left side, Advocado and Deep turquoise for the right side. I used Ink Black to add some shadow.


To finish, Added some green gold glitter.


Finnabair products:

1 commentaire:

  1. superbe comme toutes tes reas !--- je copie ce tableau ton pas a pas est top- merci

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...