samedi 10 février 2024

Anne Marie - Layout for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a vintage layout with a photo of one of my great aunts.


To begin, I primed the background with Clear Gesso. Next, I added a design with Floral #2 Stencil and Pearl Icing paste. When the paste was dry, I added some brown and black Distress inks to make the design pop up. 


I covered the Ornat Circle #2 with embossing powder that I was careful not to melt down completely to obtain a non-even surface. 


I primed all the chipboards I have selected with white gesso. Then I simply distressed the edges with black and brown inks. 


I attached a few ephemera under the photo, and then I made a cluster with Spring Bloom #3, Wildflower #4, Foliage #25, and a couple Poppy Heads. I added a few white flowers to the composition which  I altered with Distress inks as they were too white. 


I also included a Pocket Watch to remind the one concealed in her pocket. In the photo, we can definitely make out the chain. 


To finish, I splattered the background with glitter mixed with gel medium and water. 

Dusty Attic products:

Other products:
  • Paper - 49 and Market (Charcoal - Paper #2; Ephemera Bits);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Nature's Bounty, Florets);
  • Embossing Powder - Lindy's Gang (Chrome Doesn't Pay);
  • Distress Ink - Ranger (Walnut Stain, Black Soot);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Winter Glitter Set);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Frosty Pearl Icing Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, Soft Gloss gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...