mercredi 31 janvier 2024

Mechanical heart - Mixed media collage for Finnabair BA

Hello Sweeties,

Today I have a special project to share with you: a mixed-media collage about Mechanical Heart. This is another project that I haven' share with you. 


First, I primed the Mechanical Heart with clear gesso, then with Gilding Glue. When the glue was completely dry, I covered it with Steampunk Metallic Flakes. 


I primed an electronic board with black gesso that will be the base of the composition. I decided to focus on the Heart, so I added just a few elements like the clock and a few cogs.  I added also a few flowers. I primed everything with black gesso. 

When the black gesso was completely dry, I dry-brushed everything with white gesso, then with White Pearl metallic paint.


I used different Liquid Acrylic paints to color the clock and the background. I added a little bit of Dragon's Eye Sparks.


When everything was to my liking, I glued the heart. I used the Ink Black Liquid Acrylic to add some shadow.


I added two pieces of tube. To give them the aspect of copper, I added a thin layer of Black Gesso, then Rich Copper and Silver wax. I used the Soot Vintage wax to age the false copper. 


I added a few metallic leaves. I just added Old Silver and White Peral waxes to highlight all the details. 


Finnabair products:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...