mardi 16 janvier 2024

Timeless Memory - Vintage layout for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a vintage layout. The Moonlite Garden is perfect for this kind of layout. I chose a photo from my paternal grandmother.


As I wrote the Moonlite Garden collection is really perfect for a vintage layout. I chose the Thoughtful paper for its neutral tone. 


I selected some laser cut papers from the Ultime Page Kit to add under the photo. To add some dimension, I added a piece of cardboard between all the paper. 


At the bottom, I added a frame from the Ephemera Bits to add a black and white element to remind the color of the photo. 


In between the layers, I added a few tickets from the Laser Cut Elements. I selected some Laser Cut Wildflowers that I added to remind the dried flowers my grandmother used to put in her books. 



49 and market products:

I hope that I inspired you to use your family photos.
See you soon! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...