mercredi 10 janvier 2024

Imagine - Mixed media panel for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty attic blog with my first project for 2024: a mixed media panel.


To begin, I glued some paper sheets to the canvas board. I added a thin layer of white gesso to blend the papers and the background. I added a design with the Circuit stencil and paper paste. 


I embossed the Industrial Jumbo Gears, the Nuneka Gears, and the Blueprint Word.  


I primed the Leaves #3 and the Christmas Berries #1 with white gesso. I painted the leaves with green and orange liquid acrylic paints. 


I colored some flowers and the Christmas Berries #1 with red and gold Magicals. 


I painted the background with brown and black paints.


To finish I added some glitter.

Dusty Attic products:
Other products:
  • Collage Sheets - 49 and Market (Toast, Eucalyptus);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Royal Spray - Ivory);
  • Embossing Powders - Lindy's Gang (Gimme Five Gold, Silence is Golden);
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Peony Scarlet Red, Gleaming Gold);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Umber, Burnt Sienna, Ink Black, Avocado, Emerald, Carmin, True Yellow);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...