mardi 16 juillet 2024

The Flower Garden - Layout for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new layout made withthe Krafty Garden collection. 


I selected for my background the bonus page from the Krafty Garden 12x12 collection pack that you can find at the back of the cover page. I cut it 2cm (approximately 3/4") and distressed the edges. I aligned it on the left bottom corner of Paper 5 from the Solid Pack and added some Laser Cut lace here and there.


I chose a few Frames stacked together to add under photo. 


Next, I selected some Ephemera Bits and Laser Cut elements to add under the photo stack. I added some cardstock between the ephemera to add dimension to the composition. 


I added a few Salt Nature's Bounty flowers on both sides of the photo.  I selected a few Laser Cut and Acetate flowers.


I added some Epoxy Baubles and splattered a mix of gold glitter and diluted soft gel to finish.


49 and Market products:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...