mercredi 31 juillet 2024

Timeless - Mixed media panel for Finnabair Brand Ambassador

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Finnabair's blog with a new canvas inspired by this month's theme: Rust and Patina. 


First, I primed the canvas board with Heavy White Gesso. Then, I added an uneven layer of Modeling, Light Modeling, and Paper pastes. When dry, I painted the background with Violet, Ultramarine, and Prussian Blue.


I added a design with the Machinery stencil and the Brown Rust Effect Paste. When dry, I rubbed it with Cobalt wax. 



I primed the cogs that I've selected from different moulds and the Clock Faces with Heavy Black Gesso. Then, I covered it with Brown and Red Rust Effect pastes. When dry, I highlighted the details with Old Silver wax.


I primed the Grungy Succulents, the Woodland Leaves, and some other resin elements with Heavy White Gesso. Next, I used the Blue and Green Patine waxes to color them. I added some highlights with Aged Brass wax.


I started the composition with the biggest cogs, and then I continued to add smaller elements. In the corners, I added a screw in each corner.


When everything was to my liking, I dry-brushed the background to tone down the color with white gesso as well as the design as I found the design too present. 


To finish, I added some rust dripping.


Finnabair products:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...