jeudi 1 août 2024

Be your beautiful self - Layout for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market with a layout realized with both the Krafty Garden and the Color Swatch Teal collections. Again, I used a photo from @ArtHouseWhimsy.


First, I've selected some background rub-on transfers from the Krafty Garden Blendable and some Color Swatch Teal flowers to add to the Vintage Symphony sheet from the Krafty Garden collection.


I chose some Ephemera from collections to add under the photos. To add some dimension, I added some cardboard in between. 

I colored the Ivory Royal Spray with a teal magical to match the photo's color and a few laser cut flowers and leaves. 


I also added some rub-ons on the ephemera. 


To finish, I added some transparent glitter.


49 and Market products:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...