samedi 31 août 2024

Soul Whisper - Mixed media panel for Finnabair

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm on Finnabair's blog with a new mixed-media canvas board inspired by the monthly theme: Creatures of the Night. 

Photo: @ArtHouseWhimsy

I cut the Star Menagerie paper from the Stargazer collection to the canvas size and used Soft Matte Gel to glue it. Next, I covered the edges with Paper Paste. When dry, I painted the Paper Paste with different Liquid Acrylic paints to obtain the background colors of the photo.


I covered the cogs and the chains with Rust Effect Paste.  When the paste was dry, I highlighted the details with the Old Silver wax.


I primed the light bulbs with White Heavy Gesso and covered their thread with the Rust effect Paste. Next, I covered the light bulbs with White Pearl wax and highlighted the filaments with the Honey wax. 


I primed the Grungy Frame with Black Heavy Gesso and highlighted the detail with  the White Pearl wax.
I added a small skull at the top of the frame. I primed the skull with White gesso and highlighted the details with watered down Ink Black liquid acrylic paint. 


I used the Heavy body gel to glue all the elements of the composition. 


To finish, I added a design with the stencil Book of Numbers and the Rust Affect Paste. 


Finnabair products:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...