mercredi 16 octobre 2024

Always Dreamer - Album cover or layout for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new project. I used the 6x8 paper as a base, so I can use my project as a layout, to cover my album or as a page for my album. 

Photo: @ArtHouseWhimsy

I chose the 6x8 page that matched the B-side of Songs of Hope for my background. 


I picked out some big Ephemera as the base of my composition.


I selected some laser-cut elements like the birdcage or the nest to add on the left side of the photo as well as a few Ephemera tickets. 


On the right side, I also added some tickets and Wildflowers Laser Cut elements. 


As you can see, I can place the 6x8 composition as part of a layout or as a cover for my album. 


49 and Market products:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...