mardi 1 octobre 2024

Vintage Christmas - Layout for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a Xmas layout with a vintage feel. 

Photo: @ArtHouseWhimsy

I chose a paper from the Krafty Garden collection: Java Explosion and worked on the B-side. I added a few Krafty garden rub-on transfers.


I die-cut some pines and holly branches in a watercolor paper with the Pine Holidays and the Pencil Line Holly framelits dies from Sizzix. As I wanted a vintage feel to my composition, I first colored all the die-cut elements with different shades of brown Magicals. When dry, I added a green color.
With the help of gliding glue, I covered the hollyberries with red glitter.


I selected a few Ticketed Ephemera from the Christmas Spectacular collection and aged them with brown ink to keep this vintage feel.
I chose a few Salt Nature's Bounty flowers and used brown ink to distress them.  


On the top left corner of the layout, I added a few elements to remind the main composition .


To finish, I splattered red glitter.


49 and Market Products

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...