dimanche 12 août 2018

Own your story - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd’hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design avec une nouvelle page réalisée avec la collection Enjoying Outdoors. J'ai choisi de travailler avec une photo de ma maman.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on Maja Design blog with a new layout featuring the Enjoying Outdoors collection. I chose a photo of my mom.


J'ai commencé par tamponné ici et là avec une encre brune le fond, puis j'ai protégé le papier avec du gesso transparent. J'ai mélangé de la pâte papier avec une peinture métallique. J'ai utilisé ce mélange pour ajouter un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir.

First, I stamped randomly with a brown ink the background, then I primed the paper with clear gesso. I mixed together paper paste and a metallic paint. I used this mix to add a design with a stencil.


Pendant que la pâte séchait, j'ai coloré quelques fleurs avec différentes peintures métalliques. J'ai découpé quelques feuilles dans du papier aquarelle que j'ai peint avec une encre verte et certaines des peintures que j'ai utilisé pour colorer les fleurs.

While the paste was drying, I colored some flowers with different metallic paints. I die cut some leaves in a watercolor paper and I colored them too with a green ink and some of the paints I used to color the flowers. 


J'ai peint le chipboard avec deux peintures acryliques. Pour faire la finition, j'ai ajouté une légère touche de cire or blanc.

I painted the chipboard with two acrylic paints. To finish it I added a light touch of white gold wax. 


La pâte sèche, j'ai coloré le fond et ajouté quelques tâches.

The paste dry, I colored the background and added some splatters as well.


Ensuite, j'ai coupé quelques papiers pour mettre sous la photo et j'ai collé l'ensemble des embellissements.

Next I cut some papers to add under the photo and I glued all the embellishments. 


Pour terminer la mise en page, j'ai ajouté des microbilles.

To finish the layout I added some microbeads. 

Maja Design papers:

Enjoying-Outdoors-P

Garden notes

Singing in the rain bs

Time for reflection

Harvest Time bs

Feeling good

Flourishing bs
Other products:
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Sea Grass Green);
  • Flowers - WOC (Chelsea Roses);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Garden Seeds: Cotton);
  • Stamp - 49 and Market (Pascale's Equations);
  • Stencil - Ab Studio (Stencil #93);
  • Chipboard - BFS (Turkish Panel);
  • Die - Memory Box (Climbing Vines)
  • Die - Magnolia Doohickey (Summer Foliage); 
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbeads: Berry);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Frozen Berres, Plum Preserved, Dark Velvet, Soft Satin, Waxes: White Gold, Amethyst Magic);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Texture Paste); 
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, Heavy Body Gel).

 

Where can you purchase MajaDesign Papers?

MajaDesign collections are sold all around the world - 33 countries and growing with new stores being added often. Are you looking for a store location that sells Maja collections? Here is a helpful Store Finder link to help you shop. If your favorite store is not on this list, consider asking them to carry MajaDesign.

2 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...