jeudi 24 octobre 2019

The Tortle - 49 and Market DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de 49 and Market avec une nouvelle page réalisée avec la mini-collection Serendipitous.

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new layout featuring the Serendipitous mini-collection. 


J'ai tamponné le fond avec le tampon 1787. Une fois satisfaite, j'ai protégé le fond avec du gesso transparent. J'ai mélangé du gel 3D avec des paillettes vertes. J'ai utilisé ce mélange pour ajouter un motif à l'aide de deux pochoirs cercles.

I stamped the background with the 1787 stamp. When done, I primed the paper with clear gesso. I mixed some 3D Gloss Gel with green glitters. I used the mixtures to add a design with two circle stencils.


Pendant que la pâte séchait, j'ai coloré les Country Blooms avec une encre marron. J'ai découpé quelques feuilles que j'ai coloré avec des encres brunes et vertes.

While the paste was drying, I colored the Country blooms with brown ink. I die cut some leaves that I colored with brown and green inks. 


J'ai recouvert quelques éléments avec du gesso transparent pour les matifier. J'ai fait des tâches avec du thé et de l'encre verte.

I primed some layered elements with clear gesso to mattify them. I splattered the background with tea and green ink.


J'ai ajouté une feuille de livre et un sachet de thé sous la photo. Puis j'ai collé l'ensemble des embellissements ainsi que des découpes laser.

I added a book page and a tea bag under the photo. Then, I glued all the embellishments, I added some laser cut elements as well. 


bla

To finish the layout I added some microbeads and glass glitters.


Matériels / Materials:

49 and Market products:

Serendipitous
Rain Storm

Serendipitous
Layered Embellishments

Serendipitous
Laser cuts
Country Blooms - Cloud
Country Blooms
Cloud
PB-87506-1787-Pascale-Stamp
Stamp
1787


Other products:
Starburst - Lindy's Gang (Cathedral Pines Green, Mission Bells Brown)
Squirt - Lindy's Gang (Beaver Tail Brown);
Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-78, Stencil ID-79);
Glitters - Blue Fern Studio (Peacock, Caribbean);
Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glass Glitter: Copper, Microbeads: Copper);
Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Soft Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...