vendredi 28 août 2020

Antique Items - Layout for A.B. Studio DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui j'ai un nouvelle page pour A.B. Studio à partager avec vous. J'ai choisi une page masculine de la collection Love for Old Things pour aller avec une photo très féminine.

Hello Sweeties,

Today I have a new layout for A.B. Studio to share with you. I choose a masculine paper from the Love for Old Things collection to go with a very feminine photo. 


J'ai recouvert le chipboard de "foil" argent.

I cover the chipboard with a silver foil. 


J'ai coloré les lys avec les magicals Creme Brulee Cream et My Mojito Green pour obtenir la couleur de la chemise du papier de fond.

I colored the lilies with Creme Brulee Cream and My Mojito Green magicals to obtain the color of the shirt from the background paper. 


J'ai coloré des perles avec un lique Mirror Effect et des Art Stones avec la Sparks Raven Black. 

I colored some pearls with Mirror Effect liquid and some Art Stones with the Raven Black Sparks.


J'ai découpé quelques feuilles du papier calque n°004. Puis, jai coupé quelques morceaux de papiers dans les feuilles Classic Feeling et My Library pour ajouter sous la photo.

I cut some leaves from the Tracing Paper n°0004. Next, I cut a few papers from the Classic Feeling and the My library sheets to add under the photo.


J'ai collé tous les élements autour de la photo. POur finir, j'ai ajouter des glitters noir et argent pour ajouter un peu de brillance. 

I glued all the elements around the photo. To finish, I added black and silver glitter to add some shine. 


Matériels / Materials:

A.B. Studio products:


Love for Old Things
Antique Items

Love for Old Things
Classic Feeling

Love for Old Things
My Library
Chipboard ID-131
Chipboard ID-131
Tracing paper 0004
Tracing Paper n°0004

Other products:
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Cream Brulee Cream (Sweet Treats set), My Mojito Green (Drink Me Silly set));
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Stargazers);
  • Mirror Effect - Stamperia;
  • Foil - Prima (Intergalactic);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Sparks: Raven Black);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Art Stones, Glitter: Luminous set, Ebony & Ivory set);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Soft Matte Gel, 3D Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...