mercredi 28 octobre 2020

Find Your Path - Mixed media layout for A.B. Studio

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui c'est une nouvelle page mixed media pour A.B. Studio que je vous propose. J'ai travaillé avec la superbe collection Love for Old Things.

Hello Sweeties,

Today I have a new mixed media layout for A.B. Studio to share with you. I worked with the beautiful collection Love for Old Things. 


J'ai coupé une bande dans une feuille transparent 30x30 n°12 sur laquelle j'ai ajouté des sapins avec les pochoirs n°122 et 123. J'ai utilisé la Sparks Unicorn Hair et la pâte Icing Vintage Gold. 

I cut a strip of a 30x30 transparent element ID-12 on which I added a few Xmas trees with stencils ID-122 and ID-123. I used the Unicorn Hair Sparks and Vintage Gold Icing Paste. 


J'ai utilisé les mêmes pochoirs pour ajouter des sapins également sur le fond.

I used the same stencils to add a few Xmas trees to the background too.


J'ai recouvert quelques élements en résine avec du gesso noir. Je les ai paint ensuite avec la peinture Opal Magic Green-Gold. Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté également des cires. Pour les éléments Herbology j'ai utilisé les cires Lucky Emerald et Fire Ruby. Pour le cadre et la poignée j'ai utilisé les cires Vintage Gold et Bronze Age. 

I primed some resin elements with black gesso. I painted them with the Green-Gold Opal Magic paint. When dry I added some waxes as well. For the Herbology elements, I used the Lucky Emerald and Fire Ruby waxes. For the frame and the handle, I used the Vintage Gold and the Bronze Age.


J'ai recouvert deux cerfs de la planche n°104 avec une pâte Rust Effect pour leur donner un peu de texture que j'ai recouvert de gesso noir. Puis, je les ai coloré avec les cires Bronze Age et White Gold. 

I covered two stags from the Cardboard ID-104 with a Rust Effect paste to give them some texture, then with black gesso. Finally, I colored them with Bronze Age and White Gold waxes.


J'ai collé les embellissements sous et sur la bande de transparent pour donner de la dimension à ma page. J'ai ajouté également quelques fleurs. 

I glued the embellishments under and on top of the transparent strip to add some dimension to my layout. I added also some flowers. 


J'ai coloré quelques Art Stones avec la cire Vintage Gold et je les ai ajouté ici et là. Pour finir, j'ai ajouté des glitters.

I colored some Art Stones with the Vintage Gold waxes and I added them here and there. To finish, I added some glitters. 

Matériels / Materials:

A.B. Studio products:


           Love for old things
Old Moment


Transparent element ID-12
 


Thick Cardboard ID-104
 


Stencil ID-122


Stencil ID-123

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Botanical Potpourri: Cerise);
  • Moulds - Prima (Herbology, Vincennes Hardware, Ancient Findings); 
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Art Stones);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Bronze Age, Vintage Gold, White Gold, Lucky Emerald, Fire Ruby);
  • Art Alchemy Metallic paint - Finnabair Prima (Opal Magic Green-Gold);
  • Art Alchemy Sparks - Finnabair Prima (Unicorn Hair);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Icing Paste: Vintage Gold);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Heavy Black Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...