mercredi 30 décembre 2020

Winter Sleigh - Altered home decor

Hello Sweeties,

I wish you all a Happy New Year Eve!

I have my last project, before the year ends, to share with you. I made a small sleigh for the Art Recipe challenge.





This month, the products to choose from are Mica Flakes, Sparks, Pebbles, and White gesso.

The colors: pine green, mustard yellow/old gold, and peach.


I glued three jewel boxes on the sleigh with heavy body gel. Next, I began to build the composition on one side, then continued to the next until all the faces were done. 


When everything was glued, I covered everything with white gesso to blend all the elements. After drying the gesso, I colored the composition with liquid acrylic paints in Tiger Orange, Carmin, Ochre, and Avocado.


I dried the composition again. Then I dried brush everything with white gesso to highlight the details. I added some  Unicorn's Hair. 


Next, I added some accents with waxes. I used Firebird, White Gold, and White Pearl. 


I finished the composition with mica flakes, microbeads, and glitter. 

Matériels / Materials:
  • Sleigh - Zodio;
  • Moulds - Finanabair Prima (Mechanica);
  • Mechanical - Finanabair Prima (Lotus, Flowers, Woodland Ferns, Machine Parts, Winter Trinkets, Bottle Caps);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Mica Flakes: Gold Leaf; Microbead: Copper; Glitter: Luminous Set; Pebbles);
  • Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Tiger Orange, Carmin, Avocado);
  • Waxes  Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Fire, White Gold, White Pearl);
  • Sparks Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Unicorn Hair); 
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Gesso, Heavy Body Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...