mardi 19 octobre 2021

Green Lady - Mixed media canvas for Lindy's Gang

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new canvas. I worked with a photo from Denis Chekanov;


I applied an uneven layer of Paper Paste and Modeling Paste on the canvas. When dry, I colored it with Ponderosa Pines Olive, C'est La Vie Cerise, Mystic Malachite, and Black Hole Black.  As you know, Lindy's Gang inks are water-reactive. It means that every time you applied a new color or media, the colors will react and the result will be different. To make the background colors permanent, I simply applied a fixative. Now I will be able to apply any color or media I want without affecting the background.


I embossed the Mandala with Silence is Golden Chunky EP.


I've die-cut some leaves in watercolor paper and colored them with Buccaneer Bay Blue, Mystic Malachite, Ponderosa Pines Olive. I added some shine to the flowers with the Blazing Sun Glitz Spritz. Unfortunately, you can't see it in the photos.


When the background was completely dry, I added a design with a stencil and a Clear Crackle paste missed with Antique Gold and Gleaming Gold. The result looks like a yellow amber.  Next, I glued some Gold Metallic flakes which I covered with Clear Crackle paste as well.


When everything was glued, I added some glitter to finish the composition.


Here is the step-by-step video:



Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Garden Petals, Enchanted Petals);
  • Chipboard - Dusty Attic (Mandala by Nuneka);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Book of Number);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Steampunk Metallic Flakes);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Clear Crackle Paste, Gilding Glue);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Modeling Paste, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...