vendredi 24 décembre 2021

Wild Child - Mixed media panel for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new mixed media layout featuring the Vintage Artistry Teal collection. I worked with another beautiful photo from Christina Fisher.








I decided to play with our December sketch which I've flipped.



Instead of adding paper strips on the side, I decided to add a design with different pastes. I chose a stencil with snowflakes and Platinum Crackle paste, Vintage Gold Icing paste. The last paste I used was a mix of Crushed Ice paste with a teal magical.  


I've die-cut different leaves and pine branches in watercolor paper. I colored them with brown and teal inks. 


I selected a few tickets from both the Vintage Artistry Teal and Natural Ephemera Stacks. To add under the photo, I chose two small VA Essentials Rectangle Stitched Frames. I've also die-cut some snowflakes that I embossed with Silver Moon Turquoise EP. 


I found that the White Heron Rustic Bouquet flowers were a little bit too white, so I used a gold mica spray to add some shine.  


To finish, I added some glitters and pearls. 


Materials:

49 and Market products:


Vintage Artistry Teal
Flutter

Vintage Artistry Teal
Ephemera Stacks
VAC-32754 Vintage Artistry Natural Nouveau Ephemera Stack
Vintage Artistry Natural
Ephemera Stacks

Vintage Artistry Essentials
Rectangle Stitched Frames
RB-34888 Rustic Bouquet - White Heron
Rustic Bouquet
White Heron
 

Other products:
  • Spray inks - Lindy's Gang (Blazing Sun Glitz, Time Travel Teal Starburst, Pirate's Plunder Gold Moon Shadow);
  • Embossing Powders - Lindy's Gang (Silver Moon Turquoise);
  • Stencil - Stamper Anonymous (Snowflakes);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glitter Luminous set);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Crushed Iced Paste, Platinum Crackle Paste, Vintage Gold Icing Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...