mardi 1 mars 2022

Car -Art journal page for Lindy's Gang

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's gag with a page of my Art Journal. It has been a while since I've worked in it and I decided that it was the right occasion.





Color Guidelines: Patina Green - Olive - Faded Turquoise

Challenge Ingredient: Cars





I colored the background with Rusty Lantern Lime, Dip a Toe, and Azure Sea Asters. 


I used different stamps to add some texture with black Archival ink. I stamped again some images with a tiny amount of Tweedle Dee Denim Magical mixed with water. 


Next, I added a design with a stencil and modeling paste. While the paste was still wet, I sprinkled some Fairy Garden Green and Hyacinth Blue Jade embossing powders.


To finish, I added a few gears painted with black gesso under the photo. 


Lindy's Gang products:

To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.

Other products:
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-22);
  • Stamps - Stampers Anonymous (Glitch 1, Faded Type);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black heavy Gesso, Modeling Paste).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...