lundi 10 octobre 2022

Find the Joy - Canvas for 49 & Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 & Market with a canvas made with the ARToptions Alena collection.


I cut the Happy Dancers paper to cover the canvas. 


I added some text with the 6x8 rub-ons. 


I selected some elements from the Laser Cut Elements like the window, the heart, and the small frame.


I placed the window, the photo, then the flowers. When everything was in place, I added Salsa and Citrus tickets and stamps.


To finish I added some glitters.


49 and Market products:
ARToptions Alena Happy Dancer Laser Cut Elements Chipboard Pieces
Tag Set 6x8 Rub-Ons Tickets Essentials Salsa
Tickets Essentials Citrus Coming soon! Nature Bounty Salsa Coming soon! Wildflowers Salt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...